The course modules of Climate Smart Oceans are addressed in masterclasses and live conversations with experts in the field. The masterclasses are thematic videos recorded by experts and provide a general overview on the topic. The current situation and future challenges will be explored and identified.
The live conversations between Future Food and experts will dig deeper into the topics. We will focus on sharing insights from daily practice, discoveries and future solutions. These live sessions are interactive with the possibility to ask questions.
- Dr. Alessio Adamiano ISTEC, phos-FATE
- Carsten Krome Managing Partner, Hatch
- Devleena Bhattacharjee CEO and Founder, Numer8 Analytics
- Ganesh Nakhawa Director, Karanja Fishing Cooperative Society; Founder, Blucatch
- Justin Brown Founder, Overseas environmental; Biologist, Eldey Aqua
- Liane Thompson CEO & Founder, aquaai
- Kristen Lowitt Assistant Professor, School of Environmental Studies – Queen’s University, Canada
- Myron Mendes Communication & Community Relations Manager, INECC
- Patrick Heidkamp: Chair of the Department of the Environment, Geography and Marine Science, Southern Connecticut State University
- Roderick Sloan Founder, Arctic Caviar; Sales Director Europe, Statsnail AS